Club roost VCV (dh8)(update pg2)

dan robinson":2xyavoe3 said:
wow! what make are them forks they look massive!! looks nice bike lovin the 24"s. :D :D

Cheers fellow

The forks are Stratos S8 - 200mm travel.

Im near Exeter, just curious really. Haldon hasnt really got anything challenging or warranting a full susser but dont know much further afield your way.

More the ride the better you get. Sure you will ripping down Fort William soon :D

Awesome bike, I just wish my riding ability would warrant building a bike like this!

Nick C":d6nm6dd0 said:
Awesome bike, I just wish my riding ability would warrant building a bike like this!

Well i didnt plan it this way
But once you have the 'big bike' (and a mate with similar), you soon start throwing yourself down massive hillsides - then you either get better or die

Im not dead yet :cool:

And im banned from any world cup track/race ever coomber

cyfa2809":59vr691f said:
Nick C":59vr691f said:

Well i didnt plan it this way
But once you have the 'big bike' (and a mate with similar), you soon start throwing yourself down massive hillsides - then you either get better or die

Im not dead yet :cool:

And im banned from any world cup track/race ever coomber

I went in 2009 to Fort William (not at World cup race) on my honeymoon but didnt ride it. Looks a great laugh but I would make a complete idiot of myself if I tried. Would be fin if you had it to yourself (so nobody was watching!)

had a couple holidays at fort william, great place to ride.

didnt do the downhill course, but theres some great xc/technical xc/freeride trails, i did most on my massi toro hardtail with 130mm forks and 9speed road block.

Hi, sweet ride. I have one of these, bought new in about '98.

What is the length and stroke of the shock? The standard coil always let the bike down so I'm looking to get something better.

ollyb83":v97jrbog said:
had a couple holidays at fort william, great place to ride.

didnt do the downhill course, but theres some great xc/technical xc/freeride trails, i did most on my massi toro hardtail with 130mm forks and 9speed road block.

Sounds awesome! Would love to try but would have to have it to yourself ^ :LOL:

Shock is 190x50 i believe bud

Get some pics up of yours :cool:

Back