1993 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #036P3ML

Are we having another dual suspension BoTM comp? This is a winner, for sure.
Despite the lack of Fat love around here :evil:

theredchili":33q5ql4s said:
Rick Draper":33q5ql4s said:
Just keeps getting better and better.

Make me sad to see this though as mine is going to be ages until its anywhere close to been finished!

Rick, how can you be sad ? yours is shaping up to be a tasty build too, besides, it will be worth the wait i'm sure :D

I am sad as mine is going to be ages till its finished and ready to ride like this beauty almost is.

Rick Draper":1n0oxry9 said:
theredchili":1n0oxry9 said:
Rick Draper":1n0oxry9 said:
Just keeps getting better and better.

Make me sad to see this though as mine is going to be ages until its anywhere close to been finished!

Rick, how can you be sad ? yours is shaping up to be a tasty build too, besides, it will be worth the wait i'm sure :D

I am sad as mine is going to be ages till its finished and ready to ride like this beauty almost is.

It will be worth the wait , I still think I'm two months aways before completing mine , just something to look forward too :cool:

this is a great thread. nice pics, and a very cool build! keeps me on the edge of my seat till the next update... :LOL:

Dudes.. É completo.. :twisted:

Bolted in the new Risse Shock.. Got me a tasty Ringle Seat Collar.. It was quite emotional :oops: :LOL: ;)

Photo Sesh Saturday :cool:

Rick Draper":14aws1dj said:
Come on, get the pics done tonight :LOL: ;)

:LOL:

Forgot about the TWP Amp Brace.. It was sat in the kitchen waiting to be cleaned :shock: :LOL:

Back