The South East Group - Going Forward

TheGreenRabbit":1rqrmfhb said:
Lets keep it on topic please, What do you want and what are you willing to help with. (If you wish to complain about a mod trying to keep a thred on topic this please PM me)

The topic is why you make up threads with other peoples names on just because you a Mod. Bullying wont work with i've got the T-shirt. Pm me you want.
Children shouldn't go on the web ;)

neither me or TGR are actually Mods, we have the "power" for want of a better word to move or edit within our areas only and that is only to tidy up threads really, TGR didn't make anything up he just moved what you had already written and gave it a different title, it might have been better to point this out but is it really a big issue? . . . . nah, don't think so

:)

jonnyboy666":3o9jy1b4 said:
neither me or TGR are actually Mods, we have the "power" for want of a better word to move or edit within our areas only and that is only to tidy up threads really, TGR didn't make anything up he just moved what you had already written and gave it a different title, it might have been better to point this out but is it really a big issue? . . . . nah, don't think so

:)

Making things up is. This is not my thread. So he should put his name to it. If not a big deal so whats the problem? He started this by starting thread with my screen name. i didn't we could do that. I think i will start some with his screen name on. I don't think he will like them either ;)
But then i'm not part of the 'IN' crowd round.

I started this thread to use TinTin's comments to start a debate as to what WE can do for the area, and to maintain a degree of decorum. Nothing more nothing less. Please can we get this back on topic.

This is a real shame. TGR is trying to run a large area all on his own and all you can do is have a pop at him?

Being an AEC is a pretty thankless task at times and much harder than it looks. How about showing him some support before he throws his hands up and says enough?
North East and Yorks is still without an AEC five months after i quit which really surprises me considering the number of people who felt that the job could be done better. Don't let this happen in your area too. As it happens, the area has survived because Kaya as deputy has kept it going. What happens to you guys when the sole AEC quits? End of.

Tintin, looking at your post count you obviously have plenty of spare time. Why not do something productive and give TGR some help instead of slagging him off?

SJ

I completely agree Si

I have a few ideas, but I'm going to wait a little bit, if that's alright with TGR..?

Given the number of complaints I've had from tintin40 I've removed his post from the top of this thread. Hopefully we can now focus on how to best go forward with the SE Area Group rather than percieved human rights abuses.

I still remember the fuss when you 'spammed' him with a Retrobike newsletter Guv so i'm not at all surprised that you have had a complaint.
Yet again i am left with nothing but admiration for your tolerance and patience.
It really is quite sad.

Does this count as a riot..... :roll:

Come on, lets stop getting a*sy about this and have a nice ride and some cake together. Its what we all really want.

D

Latest posts

Back