RetroBike National Ride Series Round 4 Drumlanrig, Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to this, will be in bristol tomorrow to drop a frame at argos for a repaint, then onto either afan or cannock depending on weather (afan is better if raining) then to ambleside for the evening and ride on saturday then after riding there i'm gonna head up to dumfries for 3 days to hit various areas after the meet, others welcome to join me on any of these extra days!

:D :D :D

clockworkgazz":2awtu41r said:
top man will bring some travellers cheques and some old lira's I have in the kitchen drawer.

Lira, drachma, pigs and gold. Will accept more or less anything.

BBQ is likely to be on the Saturday night at the campsite - ie I will have 2 disposables you can chuck meat on, I'll probably have a few spare burgers too. as there are few camping and there is a ride the day after I can't see it being a wild night especially with velo, rob, and me hosting it :)

this is the list of campers, Velo should arrive first on saturday, I'll be much later ...
Velo (camp)
theken (camp)
elpedro666 (camp)
Andy B (camp)
RobMac (camp)?
Mikee (too ill to camp?)

is the campsite near drumlanrigg? i am assuming so, i'm busy planning my trip right now, as i'll be at a hotel on saturday evening on the outskirts of dumfries i was thinking i could pop over to the campsite to see you, beats sitting in a hotel on my own and it would be good to meet you all.

according to google maps my hotel is about 1/2 hour from drumlanrigg, i know it seems a fair distance from the event but it works for the rest of the time for me up there.

also trying to decide between whinlatter and grizedale for saturday

just checked, the campsite is about 20 miles from my hotel so if i get there at a sensible time i'll pop over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back