Drumlanrig planning thread!

I can make it for Sunday 99.9999999%
My mate will give me a lift there but then im stuck :? there is a train station about 8-10 miles from the campsite.I think if i could get a lift when everyones leaving to said station then i could get home that way.
I'll need to check tomorrow to get an approximate price ,times of trains[Sunday might have few services]

An idea as to what time people would be leaving :?

More likely the truck driver was my ex father-in-law. Passed his truck once on the M6, we knew it was him, he couldn't seem to keep it in a straight line :LOL:

Sunday weather is looking promising, Dyna I could drop you back at the station but I have no idea when I am leaving.

Not got prize yet, shop I went to had sold out but there are 2 others to try, left it too late to do a tour of them. Back up ideas welcome!

Bike progresses but not fast enough - had to spray cranks in my shed with the door ajar for air - bit of a rush job as I couldn't breath so they might need redone after sunday :) Feel really good now though.

Levers and grips fitted - brakes done back up and really only some polishing and cranks to go back on, shame I dont have spare silver chainrings other than a 50 tooth - is a jump of 16 teeth too much? - middle is a 34

You will never use the big ring at drum tk so no matter. A tunnochs t shirt for a prize? We might need a canoe on Sunday it is lashing down now.

I can bring my canoe :) working in the shed in the rain wasn't great either - roof has started leaking, looks like I need felt up there. :)

Back