Aaaarrgghh! This weather's doing my head in!

stevek

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can't get out on my bloody bike 'cos it's lashing down (again) here!

Only got one day off after a weekend at work as I'm losing Tuesday off to go on a course :evil: . Tuesday is supposed to be a little better weatherwise as well. :(

Back at work Wed/Thu so Friday's a possible I suppose.

Can feel fitness ebbing away....... :(

tell me about it , pissing down here in the sunny south wales too (surprise , surprise)

mind you went out anyway :LOL:

people looking at you as if your a freak :x

sitting in their air conditioned cars , pouring scorn on us who dont drive cars , well f##k them !!

i am not a freak and YES i do like riding in the rain :LOL:

weather

I'm in South wales (kenfig Hill)...didn't stop me yesterday morning(sunday) when it thrashed it down all the way to Margam, and all the way back :(
Worst part was coming back on the road to the house, the spray just soaked through to the core. Bloody weather!!! :LOL:

As if the rain's not bad enough, we've got the wind gusting too! :evil:

If I'm going out on my own the rain does put me off. If I'm meeting someone then I'll still go if it's raining. If I'm out and it starts raining then that's life...

Went out recently and just put my shower-proof jacket on... big mistake! It pi$$ed it down 5 miles into the ride, 30 miles after that one soggy and very cold dude got back, even my shoes were full of water! :(

I'm about to sell all my bikes and car so as to buy one of these

animals5.gif

Will it never stop raining!

did 6hrs in rain varying from heavy to torrential sunday. most of the trails were 3in deep in surface water. only went home when the rear disc pads wore thru to the backing plate ;)

Heh heh John..

Scant, once again you prove to be my hero! :D

Coupla drops of rain on the trails the other day......

Attachments

• test02.jpg
    test02.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,701
Might be interested in one of these:

Easy to see when you've punctured too! ;)

Attachments

• Scubacycle.jpg
    Scubacycle.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,697
stevek":39rwhtq5 said:
Might be interested in one of these:

Easy to see when you've punctured too! ;)

:LOL:

You could probably leave the camelbak at home too.

Back