MANITOU FS

Wow :shock: this bike more than any other I've seen recently transports me right back to dribbling over superbikes in MBA 15 years ago.

...and still one of the best looking bikes ever made :cool:

Cheers!

for sale

when is it up for sale ? and how much ? very very nice retro bike ! its an absolute classic "retro-super-bike" ! be sure to put it up for BOTM before you dissmantle it and sell it !.

thankyou for the comments, i dont have a definate price so im welcome to offers, ive replaced the post with the orignial manitou one, and the levers & shifters have gone, (im sure i can replace these thou) if intrested please pm, its going on ebay on saturday as a framset..

Here is a pic of my old FS :( Sold it a while ago....quite similar, isn't it? ;)

Anyway, don't make the same mistake and keep yours!

Attachments

• Manitou_FS.jpg
    Manitou_FS.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,107
hiya, thanx for the nice comments, mine has now been sold to nice guy who will get more use than i did, shame the main reason to sell was a hefty car repair bill.

What a shame you had to sell her she's a beauty :cry: :cry: did she have the crack prblem?.She looks in good condition so who bought her was it anyone from the forum ?.Wish i had of seen her for sale i would have bought her if she was structurally sound :D

Back