1995 Independent Fabrication Deluxe #153 18D

Yeh maybe the rasta take too much away from the beauty of a frame?

Still i recon with a set of matching cow fork and a cow saddle it would still be great :cool:

dmccart2":33c6hk7x said:
|Here's a pic of my Precision: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=90115

I do have a scrape or two on it now though

Nice :cool:

Righto, unsurprisingly for me The Build Spec has changed.. The Rasta ain't workin'.. And neither are those HED wheels.. Or White Porcs.. In fact.. Nothing works for me :LOL:

So, I'm going stock M900 XTR, XMax with Ano Green detailing :twisted: It may be that all my IFs end up looking the same.. But if it makes me happy, it can't be that bad ;)

kingroon":16couu0z said:
dmccart2":16couu0z said:
|Here's a pic of my Precision: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=90115

I do have a scrape or two on it now though

Nice :cool:

Righto, unsurprisingly for me The Build Spec has changed.. The Rasta ain't workin'.. And neither are those HED wheels.. Or White Porcs.. In fact.. Nothing works for me :LOL:

So, I'm going stock M900 XTR, XMax with Ano Green detailing :twisted: It may be that all my IFs end up looking the same.. But if it makes me happy, it can't be that bad ;)
When I was looking, Rasta gear wasn't easy to come by. Granted, you have a larger Retro MTB following, it would seem, on your side of the pond so that people can deal directly w/ eachother. If I ever get over there, depending on economy & my job circumstances, I'd like to meet-up w/ some of you fellers & talk about Retro MTB's. :)

BTW- my mechanics over here told me that I was going to have nothing but problems w/ my Retro gear & they were mistaken. Haven't had to adjust my Precision derailleur once since initial installation & I've put many miles on it including some crashes. It's still in tune & all the fittings are tight :p

Matt, that's ace, glad you stuck with the original paint.

Think you should stick with the black anno trick bits, wheels and white porcs :D

John":1j1pm8of said:
Matt, that's ace, glad you stuck with the original paint.

I feared a Temporary Ban if I'd sent it to Argos Racing ;)

John":1j1pm8of said:
Think you should stick with the black anno trick bits, wheels and white porcs :D

Alas, I am destined to do dodgy M900 XTR Dealings in a CarPark just off the M20 this arvi.. :roll: :LOL:

However, <yoda>sweet will it look</yoda>, as have some Trick Bits to sprinkle on it.. :twisted:

This build poses a real Dilemma..

So..

I got all this NOS M900 kit and a lurvely TripleVGC set of XMax, shoe'd in my favourite Rubber.. But.. The frame is looking very used next to all the new kit :roll: I gotta get over this OCD [which is endemic to RetroBike Building] and build the thing! Gimme some help Brothers..

Anyways, development wise, had some 1" SIDs converted back to 63mm and serviced by TFT.. They are getting a custom spray [white] and some nice IF Logo decals :cool:

Keep the NOS stuff for another one and source some used stuff. Definitely the right direction with M900 though :cool:

kaiser":2ct86it5 said:
Keep the NOS stuff for another one and source some used stuff. Definitely the right direction with M900 though :cool:

Gracias Amigo, what I needed to hear :cool:

Back