Any Body used a Scott 600 Pro shock pump?

I think that all these shock pumps are pretty much of a muchness, I've used Manitou, Fox and Rockshox versions and they're (apart from colour and logos) pretty much identical - even the die-cast bodies look more or less the same.
My guess is that the Scott one will be too - they all seem to work ok and are well enough made.

Andy R":2mdev8gu said:
I think that all these shock pumps are pretty much of a muchness, I've used Manitou, Fox and Rockshox versions and they're (apart from colour and logos) pretty much identical - even the die-cast bodies look more or less the same.
My guess is that the Scott one will be too - they all seem to work ok and are well enough made.

Thanks. I've never heard of a shock pump. What's different to a normal pump ??

tintin40":1lzodi3l said:
Andy R":1lzodi3l said:

A very low volume per stroke means that it's easier to set pressures accurately and also to achieve higher pressures.

Andy R":3egxw2f3 said:
tintin40":3egxw2f3 said:
Andy R":3egxw2f3 said:

A very low volume per stroke means that it's easier to set pressures accurately and also to achieve higher pressures.

Great just what i need. Thanks :D

Latest posts

Back