My K L E I N and other projects

Went to the storage to pick up the Pinnacle.
I bought this one new in 1990 and drove it hard,..it has some scratches but back in the days i never expected this to become a classic ;) but i do not regret it because i had some very nice times on this machine,..
I haven't driven this one for a long time.
The Girvin (was the first one in the Netherlands) fork doesn't work anymore, the elastomer is shocking hard,...i will take it out and will put the original spinner fork en MC1 in there, it is only a shame that the fork/stem did not fade and the frame did so there is some color differences ,...

Klein.jpg

klein1.jpg

Klein3.jpg

klein4.jpg

Klein5.jpg

klein6.jpg

klein7.jpg

klein8.jpg

klein9.jpg

kleinskull2.jpg

Kleins.jpg

mc1-spinner.jpg

spinner-mc1.jpg

and yesterday i bought these onza grips for just 2 euro,..incl stickers! ;)

onzagrips.jpg

:LOL:

Holymoly, with Spengles......

Nice ones you've got there. I'm not a big fan of the Girvans but I must say it looks quit good...(but not as good as....:)

Martin":9vw9kgmx said:
Holymoly, with Spengles......

Nice ones you've got there. I'm not a big fan of the Girvans but I must say it looks quit good...(but not as good as....:)

this is better right?

Klein-pinnacle-10.jpg

Klein-Pinnacle-11.jpg

Klein-Pinnacle-15.jpg

Klein-Pinnacle-13.jpg

Klein-Pinnacle-12.jpg

and also some good news,..I found a MC2 zero rise WITH noodle :D
now i need a decent Seatpost and wheelset and I am ready to go! :D

when I picked up the Pinnacle this morning I saw the Giant Sierra which need to be cleaned aswell,...I totally forgot about that bike :oops:

Giant.jpg

and i am also in the middle of building the Serotta into a Singlespeed but i think this will be a project for mid 2008,..

158serottaatx.jpg

Shamus":218o3jf4 said:
That´s nice now!
I´m jealous... :cool:

don't be,..i know which attitude is yours :D

Wold Ranger":218o3jf4 said:
Love the pink fade paint on the Pinnacle, those originals are really climbing in value!

that's the quality of the borrowed camera (tip; do not use your DSLR in the rain, it will brake! :evil: )
Tha color is firetruck red,..and starting to fade to bright orange

Defiant,

Nice :cool:

If you want to bring the original brightness back in the frame's paint, so it matches the combo and fork better, I can recommend using Commandant 4 => http://www.commandant.nl/produkten1.htm

Of course use the special polishing cloth for this purpose. Do it with care. Finish it with Commandant 7 wax.

Oh ...and on the grips: If you bought them on the same place I did, you seriously overpaid :!:

I prefer your pinnacle with the steel rigid fork. :cool:
But, I hate the spengle wheels :?

Back