Real Ale Wobble 2011

Haha, i would if i could, but for the cost of the airfare alone I could buy a number of bikes! Or even settle the credit card...

And I am yet to find a combination similar to the Welsh valleys, deep mud and real ale of Llanwrtyd Wells here in Australia... How would I prepare for the ride?

I think that Ziggy (Jon) is planning on going with a couple of mates. I'll tell him to get in contact with you if he is.

Will you be riding the new custom bike then? I was looking at your thread on it the other day. Very tasty!!

Accommodation booked !! Whoooo hooooo

Walk able from town so can have social beers at last

Arrrrgh.

Hi, sorry to bother you chaps, but although having thoroughly enjoyed last year's event I seem to have left finding accommodation very late for this one... stayed at Victoria Wells cabins last year, obviously they're full along with all the other places I've tried. I was just wondering if any one knew of spare space(s) in chalets or maybe places slightly further afield that might not be fully booked?

Cheers, Alex

You could always camp in the playing fields! Always good for a watery morning :LOL:

Although seriously, i've done that three times and its quite do-able. I know Orange71 usually stays there in his car there so thats an option. Staying in your own car that is... i'm not sure if he would want to snuggle :p

If you go on the towns own website there is a link that if you send your details they forward it on to all the accommodation in the area, We booked up into ours about a month ago and had loads of replies ? :?

Pfennig":184evq3o said:
You could always camp in the playing fields! Always good for a watery morning :LOL:

Although seriously, i've done that three times and its quite do-able. I know Orange71 usually stays there in his car there so thats an option. Staying in your own car that is... i'm not sure if he would want to snuggle :p

:shock: :LOL:

Sorry no room in the car, I'll be sharing it with my bike :D

just payed for the accommodation today, time off work is sorted,

really looking forward to this now! :D :D

hey Ed, should i bring the Evo for Geoff?

Back