Is 5 bikes too many?

velomaniac":2ss7mana said:
Is 5 bikes too much..................hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Try 15 :oops:
I will have 6 until I have sold one bike on, I did have 7 bikes at one point, but I just didn't use them all so the numbers were whittled down a bit.
paininthe":2ss7mana said:
Andy B":2ss7mana said:
give me the funds for the new bike without emptying the piggy bank!

You could sell me those Bontrager bcx 1/2 rims :)
hehe, maybe... maybe not...

Personally I'm not gonna ride them, the rims are quite concave and there's a ding in one rim's sidewall, they are gonna be for photoshoots only. I wouldn't really want to sell them on and have them fail on a ride

However, if you just want them for a photo shoot, something could be arranged ;)

A few things will be altered from standard spec, but there's the starting point of my next bike

cube-sting-hpc-cubeo.jpg

Some of you might like it, some might not.

I chose it as it has a shorter top tube than my AMS 100 and slacker angles, the AMS wasn't quite as agile pointing downhill as I like and a little long in the top tube

I will have a set of carbon rimmed DT 1260 wheels to go on it, a carbon Muddy Board to protect the shock as well as a Syntace P6 seatpost, some Formula R1 brakes too and possibly Syntace Carbon bars :D

That should drop the weight from a claimed 11.8kg/26.01lb by a couple of lb or so :twisted:

What are going to flog?
If its your other Cube remember to remove the tree magnets before you sell it, wouldn't want the new owner crashing on there first ride :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":lm1o8mdg said:
What are going to flog?
If its your other Cube remember to remove the tree magnets before you sell it, wouldn't want the new owner crashing on there first ride :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah, I have removed the tree magnets, ie I got off the bike ;)

Think the Cube AMS is the one to go, no need for 2 modern full sussers in my house

Is 5 bikes too many?....depends if your single or live alone?

relationships cause issues

I once had three of my favourite motorbikes in the lounge and the furniture arrange around them, then I got a new g/f, she was okay with it at first..until she moved in..I then quickly moved her on and found the space for the 4th bike

5 bikes is fine andy - you have a spare room, go for 10.

new bike looks cool

Back