Brighton Beach Cruise, The Return - 27/08/11 ride out @11am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, there wasn't too much geeking over old bikes.

Mine will come along if she doesn't go up to see her folks, as she's over due a visit, but i can let you know nearer the time. she came along on the last one, and didn't feel like she was the only normal person, haha.

(well done on the running :D)

BobCatMax":a2zsinoi said:
Hehe, there wasn't too much geeking over old bikes.
(well done on the running :D)

:LOL: There was some, but not as much you might think considering it was a bunch of geeks into old bikes who met on an Internet forum! :shock: :oops: :LOL: :cool:

The mrs has a retro-ish orange aluminium elite I spent too much money on, but she's so not fussed about it!! :roll:

Anyway I'm certainly in for the ride. That's if I dont break my face on the big dog...which I'm quite likely to do haha :D

I shall keep you appraised Dan as to what SWMBO is going to do.

and as for Bryan, this coming from a man who did a very good impression of Shaggy from Scooby Do that day :LOL:

all this talk of choppers :shock:

BobCatMax":1077o5k3 said:
I shall keep you appraised Dan as to what SWMBO is going to do.

and as for Bryan, this coming from a man who did a very good impression of Shaggy from Scooby Do that day :LOL:

all this talk of choppers :shock:

Le geek c'est chic :cool:

Evening folks, looks like Jen and I are now around this weekend, will be riding from Angmering on our Pink Lady for two......

without my current shift rota in front of me i think i may beable to make this, can't promise but if i have that sunday off i'll pop down. what might mess it up though is my buddy adam has entered me in the 12hour torque in your sleep enduro but i'm not sure if that is the weekend after or this date.

will let you know asap

just found my rota, can't do it as i'd be finishing a nightshift at 6am and i have already taken the next nightshift off to do the 12hour the next day.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back