Cotswold Group Present 7th of August Cheltenham ride!!

Not long now, Anymore takers?

Russ , Any updates on meeting time/place?

Looking forward to this :cool:

I think Russ mention a "top of the hill" start point. Personally I prefer daisy bank car park but often that gets quite full, also it means a steep uphill right at the start.

There is a mid point car park called the quarry, to be avoided at all costs, firstly there is a height barrier so any bikes on roofracks have to be removed prior to entry, but also, in my experience this is not a secure place at all! All the broken glass is evidence!

The top car park is ok. OS grid reference 951179

If anyone is not sure about the downhill sections I am happy to lead the easy routes down, or I'll follow the lead and do the downhill run, there is only one part I dont/cant do!

As this weekends ride has clashed with a mates visit, I may have to bail if Saturday night gets messy :(

So if we make it , will meet you at the RV, if not will have to try and make another ride

cheers

theredchili":1dezzx51 said:
As this weekends ride has clashed with a mates visit, I may have to bail if Saturday night gets messy :(

So if we make it , will meet you at the RV, if not will have to try and make another ride

cheers

That's a shame :cry:

Hello All,

I'm interested in resurrecting my Retro-riding, so keen to make the 7th.
Not sure my fitness is upto taking the retrobike I took last time I rode with retrobike crowd at cannock

Cheers

Dave

OK.

Details PMd to all those who have expressed interest.

If you want to come, but haven't received a PM, drop me a line and I'll send you the details :)

Russ.

Its NEARLY HERE !!! :D

Anyone else coming?

If this weather holds its going to be sweeeeeet :cool:

Its NEARLY HERE !!! :D

Anyone else coming?

If this weather holds its going to be sweeeeeet :cool:

Back