The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Morning to the wirral massif ! :LOL: at this rate we'll qualify for our own sub-sub section :LOL: :LOL: if anyone fancies a local "getting to know you "ride in the next couple of weeks just pm me and we'll get something arranged ,nothing too strenuous as I've been immobile since Mayhem !! :LOL:

Ay up! That's a grand idea! I just need a few more bits and pieces for me bike before I can ride again though. Maybe in a month or so for me unless I can source the parts for dirt cheap.

Gary_b":od25ltb2 said:
Ay up! That's a grand idea! I just need a few more bits and pieces for me bike before I can ride again though. Maybe in a month or so for me unless I can source the parts for dirt cheap.
What bits do you need ?

azaro":3qi93aia said:
Azaro

Live in Chorley.
Ride locally with the Mrs and for training, but also ride Rivington, Lakes (Grizedale, Kentmere etc) and Llandegla (yes, I know it's a trail centre!)

Ride all the bikes in my signature, but not the Trek road thingy very much!

welcome Azaro,
Iam just in Preston, I rode past Chorley on the canal to get to Rivington last weekend, good base for access to that area of trails.

drystonepaul":3q3yr3s9 said:
Welcome aboard Gary.

Sounds like a great idea for Dave to organise a Wirral area ride. :cool:

Yes welcome,
whats the riding like over there Dave?

HarryCrumb":1kvm9gfa said:
drystonepaul":1kvm9gfa said:
Welcome aboard Gary.

Sounds like a great idea for Dave to organise a Wirral area ride. :cool:

Yes welcome,
whats the riding like over there Dave?
Not the most challenging in the world,but lots of pubs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

danfromleek":6rsjyy1z said:
danfromleek - Dan (29) - GT Talrea (1991) - Leek/Peak District/Cheshire/Derbyshire (as soon as the bike is done!)

welcome aboard

you'll have to get yourself out on one of the rides, we have a few in the peaks

Back