The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

gaz from hyde

hello from hyde ride a fuji tahoe se 1998 and have a 1996 coyote ultralite under construction been on a retro ride already with drystonepaul mrlee and kaya.

gaz...

Re: gaz from hyde

g.millin":3qiopoyr said:
hello from hyde ride a fuji tahoe se 1998 and have a 1996 coyote ultralite under construction been on a retro ride already with drystonepaul mrlee and kaya.

gaz...

Hi Gaz,

welcome aboard, sorry I missed you the other weekend, I am currently in Cornwall on my hols, so had to duck out of that ride, hope to see you on one of the future northwest rides

Martin.

Thought I had added my name to the list , oh well better late than never

Degs... Wirral another ,Blue and just recovering from surgery so a lurker on the ride side of it for a few weeks ... :D

Azaro

Live in Chorley.
Ride locally with the Mrs and for training, but also ride Rivington, Lakes (Grizedale, Kentmere etc) and Llandegla (yes, I know it's a trail centre!)

Ride all the bikes in my signature, but not the Trek road thingy very much!

Alright guys,

I'm on the Wirral too (Tranmere/Prenton way - close to Storeton). Currently bikeless, but I'm in the process of rebuilding (and rewelding) my Kona Muni-mula.

My previous bike was a Coyote Dual, but I sold that (foolishly) shortly after my daughters birth thinking it was all over. Now I'm slowly getting back on the scene.

A pic of my old beast -

IMG_0618.jpg

:)

Back