Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadCowKev":3iexcw91 said:
I'm going to try and make the 830 ride so if Jango or Rekiborter want lifts they'll need to get up early

I don't do early mornings, I'll aim for the 11:00am start time

I was at Cannock today - it was heaving!
I did two loops of FTD before heading home and didn't managed a clear run on either. It was very muddy aswell, rideble but very squelchy in parts, if it rains much tomorrow I don't think i'll bother with the ride on Sunday i'm afraid.

I'm in.....

Are we still doing the BBQ?? If so I'll just bring meat and bread. As far as the weather forcast shows it is going to be light rain on Sat and sunny on Sunday.

Dog does get busy later on, hence the early am :)

Never gets too muddy, regardless of rain. Not like MM :shock: , more wet.

will be trying to make 8.30 ride but please don't wait for me if for some reason I don't make it in time.

I'll be bringing these items for swapsies or for sale tomorrow . See separate for sale thread ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 559#120559 ).

swapsiesmediumgu3.jpg

orange71":1x9y5r5k said:
I'll be bringing these items for swapsies or for sale tomorrow

Great, I'm also bringing a load of bits and pieces, can't list them all here but including a pair of amber walled Smoke/Dart, pair of orange Wildgrippers (still with hairy flashing), pair of Conti Explorers, blue X Lite Alto Pro barends, mint X Lite risers in silver, XTR seatpost etc.

Will be open for swaps or whatever - out of the back of a car in a car park, what gets better than that?

Roll up, roll up.....

(PS The above in addition to what people have already requested)

Lastminute.com

Just put hand outside back door for a whether (sic) reading and have changed to Team Ground Control Masters as a result.... ;-)

Mr K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back