Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put my application for a Wifeport in, still awaiting the results. Fingers crossed ;)

Application accepted :shock: :D :D :D

MadCowKev":1ey7fqpr said:
standard question for pre-retro meet (uusually from Wu) - any suggestions on tyre selection?

Oh no, I haven't even fully concluded the "which bike" question yet, I don't have to think about tyres too?

Uurgh

Man flu and lethargy mean that I can't be bothered to get a bike ready especially - that and relatives all day everyday this week! Hence I'll go steady-eddy M2... although the nudge gamble factor will appear with a new set of boots and cleats.... best take some spares for the inevitable loss of vital screws...

MrGT - you still want to ride the 857?

Do we have a full list of attendees yet? If not, can we start one now?

Mr K

Mr K - thanks for the really nice offer of a ride on the 857. I was only intending on having a pootle round the car park on it, as I wouldn't want to thrash around on someone elses bike, that I didnt know, and risk crashing/breaking it!! This will be my first proper ride on my newly fettled RTS, so if you only want to bring just 1 bike thats fine ;)

Ed - pick a bike, and remember, DO NOT FETTLE THE NIGHT BEFORE!! Bring your Christmas Yo :cool:

The full list of attendee's is on the first post- I've been editing it as I go along I will update it later.

I'm going to try and make the 830 ride so if Jango or Rekiborter want lifts they'll need to get up early :LOL:

TomTom says its 105.4 miles or 1 hr 54mins so allow 1 hr 45 plus 30 mins of faffing so leaving Luton at 0615hrs! :D

Can't wait!

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1gbktkrl said:
Ed - pick a bike, and remember, DO NOT FETTLE THE NIGHT BEFORE!! Bring your Christmas Yo :cool:

Right, serious shed time required tomorrow!

The shortlist is Christmas Yo, Vit T or (oh the shame) the Inbred. Will certainly change my mind several times and regret whatever I plump for.

ededwards":1hqy0x6u said:
The shortlist is Christmas Yo, Vit T or (oh the shame) the Inbred. Will certainly change my mind several times and regret whatever I plump for.

Bring a Yo Ed! ;)

ride

Should be there for the 11 start with one of me mates.I'll be on the Bontrager Race he'll be on the Salsa Ala Carte.He's a bit of a race whippet! Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back