Eggbeateers SUX!!!!!!

Martin":1uvfvh1p said:
On my Scale I ride the Ritchey WCS spd's, they do very wel. Do not use the cheaper Ritcheys they do sh#@ with me after several 100 miles.

I picked up some cheaper Ritchey V4, and tried them. I liked them, maybe better when broken in. So far only one time got stuck, but chalk it up to being new.

Those eggbeaters were the smarties by the way.

Terry

jonnyboy666":22xqz5n2 said:
they have prematurely worn my shoes, and the cleats wear out at lightning speed by comparison with shimano etc and if you use the original egg beater (no cage) your foot has no support which can (in my case) cause knee issues as your foot tips to the side as you push down.

Interesting, I suffer slight knee pain somtimes after a long ride, which started not long after I swapped to egg beaters.

shovelon":10q0b6lu said:
I picked up some cheaper Ritchey V4, and tried them. I liked them, maybe better when broken in. So far only one time got stuck, but chalk it up to being new.

I've got Ritchey V4's on my Roberts and tehy're great and do get better with use. really nice firm click in and easy release. I just picked up a nice set of Ritcheys in SID blue with Ti Axles too :cool:

MadCowKev":32sj7l5f said:
shovelon":32sj7l5f said:

I've got Ritchey V4's on my Roberts and tehy're great and do get better with use. really nice firm click in and easy release. I just picked up a nice set of Ritcheys in SID blue with Ti Axles too :cool:

I've got them too. but i got idle fingers one evening and serviced a pedal now i can't get it back together properly :( :cry: Oh why did i do it,
But they are a nice pedal. good click in/out. And not to heavy compared to shimanos

Back