Overbury's "The Riddler"

Just stunning, Luke - without sounding like Craig Revel-Horwood it's "Uh-may-ziiiing" :cool: :LOL:

Don't crash it will ya?!

:D

Oooh, that's lovely!

Love the way the Control Tech logos echo the 'Overbury's' decal. The purple works, it's a nice touch.

bet you're mentally knackered now!

img0020xm.jpg

p1010980o.jpg

legrandefromage":1jenpow8 said:
bet you're mentally knackered now!

You aren't far off, I spent A LOT of time mentaly constructing it with various parts in various colours!!! TBH it has been great fun and I certainly feel a sense of accomplishment and pride!

Drencrom":1jenpow8 said:
Oooh, that's lovely!

Love the way the Control Tech logos echo the 'Overbury's' decal. The purple works, it's a nice touch.

Cheers bud, also, did you notice the stronglight headset decal perfectly matches the green colour :oops:

Dossa":1jenpow8 said:
Don't crash it will ya?!

:LOL: Probably! :LOL:

Oh yes, not that it has been a big consideration but I weighed it at 23.5 lbs even with the heavy rubber!

:D

the_duke":3cy1fcb1 said:
Cheers bud, also, did you notice the stronglight headset decal perfectly matches the green colour :oops:

Nice - a fluke or by design? Either way it's a sweet touch.

Its already been said several times but that is just so nice, like many I've been waiting to see the end reults of this for some time especially since you posted that teaser of a pic late July after you'd got the frame back. Purposeful build too. Very clean. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Really nice build!

A triumph of taste and tenacity

Well done for keeping at it finding the right fork

Drencrom":3vvste0k said:
Nice - a fluke or by design? Either way it's a sweet touch.

TBH was a bit of both. I knew I wanted this locking type and had seen the Stronglight before in the colour scheme.

It just happened to be the exact shade of green! :LOL:

Wanted to say thanks again for all the positive comments, nice to think others like the way its been done, I went over so many options in my head :LOL:

For now I have some great looking Tioga Surefoot 7's on the way and am working on refreshing the control tech stem.

I will be taking it out for its maiden voyage next weekend (work permitting), and then on to the Bristol Ride.

Back