hooger-booger bikes

fritzlite

Senior Retro Guru
had one in 96` and rode a few races, and as a messenger .. good bike, easton elite alu frame. (with cantis, XT and gripshift, judy race forks..
pulstar hubs/wheels, which i had to change almost instantly as the spokes broke all the time...)..my first "real" mtb

the guy told me it was a scott-sub brand, same quality but cheaper...but havent been able to dig up any info on the web...(?)

Hooger

I have a Hooger Booger snowboard that I bought in New York City back in like 1995 that I was told was a sub brand of another larger company, perhaps Scott, so if you broaden your search from just bikes to other sports you might come up with something on the Hooger brand...
FYI I have very little info on that snowboard and I had done a few searches over the years.

Michael-NYC

ok.. so that its a the scott- sub-brand, might be true...

i`ll try and see what i can dig up...

cheers

Peter-

I do definately reacall them. The complete line up was in the old German 'BIKE Markts'. Sorry, no scanner currently :oops:

The story of Hooger Booger being a subbrand of Scott I also remember being correct.

there is one for sale right now on Marktplaats; http://link.marktplaats.nl/129574825

Afbeelding1-6.png

Afbeelding2-2.png

Afbeelding3-1.png

Afbeelding4.png

I knew a bike shop here in Holland who sold these bikes as Scott,..he peeled of the hooger booger logo and but Scott stickers on,... :evil: :evil:

yep, noticed the frame on Marktplatz, fair price..

... but was looking for a regular hardtail..like the one i had, and mayby rebuild it...

I guess you found this one then also? ;

Afbeelding4-1.png

Afbeelding3-2.png

Afbeelding2-3.png

Afbeelding1-7.png

I was looking for some info myself on internet,..my god,..it is like searching for the needle in the haystack ;)

Back