Welton & The Yorkshire Wolds Ride Sunday 21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone, for some reason, feels the need to get here earlier then breakfast (and a nice one at that) is served at the Humber Bridge County Park at Mrs B's
http://www.mrsbs-humberbridge.co.uk/
(not really the best website in the world)

Problem is I can't quite remember if it's a 9 or 9:30 opening time :oops:
Either way you'll have the joy of them chuntering about the CTC riders (quite a lot) who meet there, yet not one comes in for food or even a coffee.

The current plan I know involves a coffee/tea stop (cheap and more than you can drink) then a pub stop for food and drink. Though the pubs not the cheapest food in the world.

Ooooh, hey peeps, do you guys have room for an overweight guy who is trying his best to slim down and regain his fitness, who may fall over and cry halfway round lol

:LOL:

Plenty of room Spudly it will be great to have you along and don't worry no one gets left behind ;)

Cool just dont want to be the one to slow everyone down is all, but would love to get back out on a proper bike and get into regular rides like i used to do when i was a teen!

Don't worry about slowing us down, we spend a lot of the time stood chatting/eating/drinking anyway ;)

Don't worry about slowing anyone down, it would be hard to go any slower than we do due to all the stopping and chatting/faffing :LOL:

Just bring a camera for photographic evidence to gain a retrobike rider tag ;)

Im liking the sound of this then, i average about 16+ mph on my carrera commuter (on roads obviously with road semi-slicks) so aslong as your average isnt more than that then im good lol, i usually have my bramble (blackberry) with me which has a 5meg camera on it if thats acceptable?

Umm, whats a 'retrobike rider tag' then, hope it doesnt hurt much lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back