Show us what you did today, thread

Not the best of forks Eck,i dont really think youll get a good measure of its worth riding on them :?
I was never a fan of that frame but have to admit its grown on me since joining. :cool:

dyna-ti":2yb3rmfz said:
Not the best of forks Eck,i dont really think youll get a good measure of its worth riding on them :?
I was never a fan of that frame but have to admit its grown on me since joining. :cool:

i get on well with these forks andy :LOL: the problem i had with it was it was too small at the front wi the rc36's on it , should be better like this :cool:

big.eck":o1i53rek said:
dyna-ti":o1i53rek said:

i get on well with these forks andy :LOL: the problem i had with it was it was too small at the front wi the rc36's on it , should be better like this :cool:
Interesting. Preferred the way it looked with the RC36s, but if it's a rider and feels better with the Judys... I'm thinking a nice set of bombers would keep the front end up a bit and ride better than the Judy's though?

zigzag":2wf5ru9v said:
big.eck":2wf5ru9v said:
dyna-ti":2wf5ru9v said:

Interesting. Preferred the way it looked with the RC36s, but if it's a rider and feels better with the Judys... I'm thinking a nice set of bombers would keep the front end up a bit and ride better than the Judy's though?

i have a set of z1's spare (well 2 sets just now) but i'm not sure they'll go well with it :LOL:

A rare day off work for me today, meant to be recovering from a weekend in London watching Iron Maiden and drinking, but I built this up this morning instead...

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

I just can't help myself as far as Sunns are concerned!

A rare day off work for me today, meant to be recovering from a weekend in London watching Iron Maiden and drinking, but I built this up this morning instead...

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

I just can't help myself as far as Sunns are concerned!

Back