Hambleton Hills 7th of August, + Aftermath & Pics

kaya":27x5gxk0 said:
brocklanders023":27x5gxk0 said:
Think I've got to play Rugby on Saturday so that would rule me out of this but if I don't have to play I could make the trip. ;)

Would it be the playing of rugby that would prevent you from riding Sunday. :roll:

Or the swift half of shandy after the game ;) :LOL: try not to get to bust up its Drum the week after :cool:

Trust me, it'll be the playing. Last time I had a run out I couldn't move for a week! Looks like Drum's a no go as well :x

Sorry Vern, I'm another no-show :( Have a wedding in North Berwick on the Saturday so we're taking the bikes & tent and ambling around the borders until Drum... :cool:

Have a great ride - you've a standard to maintain now! ;)

elPedro666":3z4z1cz6 said:
Sorry Vern, I'm another no-show :( Have a wedding in North Berwick on the Saturday so we're taking the bikes & tent and ambling around the borders until Drum... :cool:

Have a great ride - you've a standard to maintain now! ;)

Fancy popping down to Thrunton one evening Ped?? Within the hour from the border.

Si

Dr S":25q9dnxj said:
Looking like a sparse turnout. :(

Cracking route too. Here's the aftermath from last time.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=678593#678593
Forget the latter 'green valley of death' section. There is an alternative route along the Cleveland Way back to Sutton Bank.

Are you bringing old man Simonside with you or has his "new handbrake" sorry I mean lady friend put a stop to all his fun :LOL:

Its ok Ped hope you have a good time camping ;) and the only standards I had was a standard vanguard :LOL:

Afraid there's not much chance as there's a pretty strict itinerary! Thanks for the offer though - would love a poke round your workshop sometime... ;)

Old man Simonside is enroute to the French Alps to wield spanners for some young hotshot at next weekends UCI World Cup DH race type thingy. Lucky git.

Looks like its just thee and me riding in the rain this weekend then.

Dr S":1zzsavnx said:
Looks like its just thee and me riding in the rain this weekend then.

There will be more than us two and it's going to be fine weather wise ;) trust me said the snake :LOL:

Back