2012 Xizang

merckx":uyozzkec said:
would like to see photos of the whole frame. 26 er for me, no clown bikes please.

dont rate the bent down tube at the head tube junction...perhaps the 26er might not have that though...fingers crossed...

and hopefully 100mm fork geometry.....

Will surely be modern geometry so I too am guessing the down tube bend is there on the 29er only. Please, Please, pretty please for a normal looking 26er

The Ken":3cp08brk said:
29er would be a nice adddition, make a really good mountain touring bike.

Are these going to be USA built?

Unknown at this time but I noticed that Titanium Sports (formerly the Sandvik frame shop) is in the process of rebuilding/revamping their bike web page....so I'm just guessing US. Sure will all know the day they finally release. For once though...just for once It would be great to see one bike company do their NEW stuff and still offer a retro line of say 3-5 models.

NOTE: Product managers (that's you Mr. Peterman) need to wake up to the fact that the people with the money now are the people that could only afford a Timberline or Tequesta in their younger years.

gm1230126":1ddlq3bm said:
NOTE: Product managers (that's you Mr. Peterman) need to wake up to the fact that the people with the money now are the people that could only afford a Timberline or Tequesta in their younger years.

Wise words!

It would be nice to buy a modern Xizang around the 20th anniversary to getting my first, a 29er would mean less explaining to my wife, and USA built would almost force me to buy it.

Radoslaw":39jjqsit said:
Sweet, it's a first 29er which I'm fancy to buy.

:LOL: :LOL: U-Turn of the year :LOL:

Nice addition to the GT line up, I wonder what form it will take? A race light 80/100mm would work! I think curvy downtubes are now a fact of life, I'm sure manufacturers would avoid them if they could (one less process) but I reckon they are there to comply with safety regs :roll:

29er is still ugly but after short ride on Gazz's GT Peace I must admit it's something in it :oops: But if by some chance 26' will come in a large size there will be no brainer to me.

Back