RB National Series- Mr K's Peaks Meet- 10/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthews":9zjdfjz1 said:
What is it and where's details ?
Matthew

It's the N/W Area's national area ride, DSP hasn't put up the announcement yet but here's the date " Rd 5 - Mr. K's Day in the Peaks - Sept 10th (Saturday) " Keep you eyes open for the announcement in the next few weeks.

There's a few more local rides in are area before this ride if you fancy a bimble round the hills, would be good to meet you :D

Re: peaks 2011

marc two tone":2b6h7e1v said:
im planning on it.

will be drumming up car-share round 'ere.

in fact, it should be the pro~flex' maiden voyage ;)

i hope its nothing like cut gate :)
hoping to make it Marc, the car sharing helps us all with the dam fuel prices :x :x :x

This looks like it will be my first RetroBike ride, so I'm saving the GT to make it it's first ever time out. :shock:
If someone is really stuck for a lift I may be able to help - I'm in Huddersfield. However I am crazy protective about my car, so you'll have to follow some strict rules....... :x

There's a few more local rides in are area before this ride if you fancy a bimble round the hills, would be good to meet you :D

Info?

I specialize in very short cafe stop style rides, with lots of tinkering and chatting and mulling things over. :D

Cafe's, chatting, stopping, tinkering?? Are you serious?

We are hardcore, flat out, one more hill, ride until the death types!!

Only kidding. We specialize in the above. Lots of breaks, chat and cake (although no fag breaks anymore as I have quit).

Next ride is on sunday and you will find details in the stickies at the top of the section.

Si

Official Thread Linky now in original post.

NE&YORKS squadron attendees so far....

Kaya
MrLee
Dr S
Vegas
Defiant (on loan from Benelux Area Group). :cool:
Fluffychicken
Chrisv40
Mroldskool
Nayfinesse (TBC)
Rich Aitch
Rob Atkin
Marctwotone
SLMRacing

Well I'm definitely going on the 10th no matter what. :-D

Barring some weird emergency there should be no problems.

clockworkgazz":bfhhzxir said:
me ZZ and the velo meister will be in the area :cool:

Brilliant! I will head over to MacRetro then and we can get a campsite storted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back