"Retro" xmas pressies

Crell

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I got my 6 year old (no self interest whatsoever ;) ) one of these for Christmas.

51dnGO73%2BLL._AA280_.jpg

Having had a TCR and a scalextric BITD and having thought the former was pretty useless, I wasn't sure what to expect

I have to say that progress in this case is a good thing. We had four people racing round the track, overtaking like mad. It's absolutely brilliant with 3 or more drivers. We had to prize the adults off it to let the kids have a go. Suprisingly little damage to the cars as well considering the smashes they've seen.

I can thoroughly recommend one, and just keep telling yourself and your wife it's for the kids...though apparently she did take a picture of four adults hogging the thing.

Crell said:
I got my 6 year old (no self interest whatsoever ;) ) one of these for Christmas.

51dnGO73%2BLL._AA280_.jpg

Love it. Wish i lived nearer. I'd be right round to have a race :D

orange71":2qhm9wnc said:
who else got the most useless presents?

I got the "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" DVD game :roll:

and a bottle of Absolut in a 'glitter ball' case.

orange71":2i0uheem said:
who else got the most useless presents?

I got a foot long leather tassle key-ring (just think of an S&M cat'o'nine-tails whip type thing, but for your keys). The reason? It was in the Mulberry sale!

I'll get a pic up asap as it has to be seen to be believed. It'll be impossible to lose my keys with this dangling on the end of it, but I will probably get funny looks from security every time I go through the airport x-ray machines

Back