The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

MTB's: 2nd HAND for sale WEBSITES

LOOK AT THESE OTHER 2ND HAND MTB's FOR SALE BIKE WEBSITES, browse for same model as yours and see what they are being sold for, approximate is better then guessing what you want for it I suppose!:

EBAY (CATEGORY: SPORTING GOODS, CYCLING, BIKES, MOUNTAIN BIKES, etc)
http://sports.shop.ebay.co.uk/Bikes-/33 ... op=3&_sc=1
NOTE: If BUYING, I'd read the TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE bidding. I'd ask the seller questions BEFORE bidding (Bottom option after bike description

RETROBIKE MTB's FOR SALE

PINKBIKE

BIKERADAR (MBUK) CLASSIFIEDS

PRELOVED (LOCAL NEWSPAPER GROUP, MAYBE SOME/ALL of UK)

ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT ANYBODY CAN THINK OF, THAT ARE WORTH MENTIONING, for the UK?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not a lot around to compare to.

Can anyone help put a value on my '01 Bullit, it's in good health, bit of a light knock from the forks which could be bushings, just had a new bb. rest of the bike is fine afaik. Would be great if someone could give me a rough idea of value if sold complete and total value split (individual values of some of the parts would be a massive bonus and worthy of a virtual pint!).

P.S. Ladybird not included

To see pics google, photobucket burty88 santa cruz (can't link due to new member rules :()

Re: Not a lot around to compare to.

Burty88":gru9rfjl said:
Can anyone help put a value on my '01 Bullit, it's in good health, bit of a light knock from the forks which could be bushings, just had a new bb. rest of the bike is in good health. Would be great if someone could give me a rough idea of value if sold complete and total value split (individual values of some of the parts would be a massive bonus and worthy of a virtual pint!).

P.S. Ladybird not included

To see pics google, photobucket burty88 santa cruz (can't link due to new member rules :()

Do these ones look like a superlight?

I suppose, except the shock is connected at the downtube, I'll add a spec list too, just in case it's not clear on my photobucket album.

Frame: '01 SC Bullit
Forks: '01 Marzocchi Monster Triples
Shock: Fox Vanilla RC Coil
Wheels: Mavic 321s on Hope hubs (the old 321's), nokian gazzas 2.3
Headset: Hope
Brakes: Hope C2s
Seatpost: Thompson Elite
Stem: Atomic World Force(?)
Bars: Ritchey Rizer
Saddle: DMR
Shimano XT Groupset (Shifters, Crankset, Cassette, Rear Mech)
MRP Chain Device

Dirtworks Monster

Hey all i've got a Dirtworks Monster frame with a fox vanilla rc shock any ideas on how much this is worth?? any help appreciated...

I have built the bike up, it currently stands as....

dirtworks monster frame
fox vanilla rc shock
marzocchi shiver sc '05 forks
dmr pro wheels
shimano deore xt rear derailleur
shimano hg50 casette and chain
shimano quickfire shifter
truvativ single speed crankset
ritchey comp low rise bars
ritchey comp stem
fsa pig headset
avid juicy 3 brakes

Hi all just a quickie.....roughly how much should I sell my Rockshox Recon solo air gold forks for, they are in near mint condition, stanchions are pristeen condition

DSCF9465.jpg

hope torsion arm universal type, i don't have the hub how much is it worth on its own, not sure if you could use it with a standard hub by shortening the axle and using a longer skewer
DSCF0751.jpg

SOLD £35

not really sure I want to do this, but any ideas about how much this is roughly worth?

usual battle scars, and pretty much standard except maguras and DX spds

30-5-11.jpg

car blew it's heater matrix this morning and landed me a hefty bill :(

Back