How to TRUE WHEELS on MTB with DISK BRAKES (with BOSSes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Comic suggestion?

srands":2so6hpjk said:
hamster":2so6hpjk said:
You can also avoid all this hassle by taping an old spoke or blu-tak a lolly stick to the frame or fork as a marker instead. :LOL:

Is that a comic suggestion you've never ever ever tried to use to true wheels?

Or

Is this your preferred method to true wheel?

OK folks here is a real challenge (Naturally besides belittling my posts):
Concisely describe how to TRUE buckles out of a wheel

I know how to, obviously, but it would be so fascinating to here others describe it in a meaningful way.

Perhaps a statement, that will bring light from the shadows of darknesses, of negativity, that are your brains. As daft as it sounds, I'll tune in again with somebodies amazing command of the English language, like some poet and oil painting master artist (So good obviously I will never have heard of them, but many people will imply they practically merged with the curriculum), etc......

I'm not mental, and my mass manufactured MTB isn't made of rusting steel. Many thanks for the offers to “drive my maid”, but she is quite happy walking thanks, oh I wouldn’t let her hear you saying that either.

trued wheels, built 6 wheels from scratch including reverse dish wheels for a singlespeed with a screw-on hub.
My wheels have done hundreds of miles of loaded touring, so they last.

Yes, truing in the frame is easy. You need to reposition the stick or old spoke close to the rim, just like the guide arrows on a truing jig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back