oldandkool Feedback Thread

giant-one

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bought a cassette from Mike.

Super fast delivery, well packaged and provided me with a tracking number. Excellent comms, top seller and a top chap. Cheers. :D

Rick

Mike picked up a pair of gloves from me and paid straight away, perfect. Cheers.

feedback

shoes and pedals at a steal of a price and included post. top man and a star to deal with. all the best. ad

Far from positive feedback here.

I purchased a full bike from Mike, he promised to send me the tracking number after it was collected. He didn't.

The bike never arrived, Parcel2Go and Yodel managed to deliver it somewhere else as I was almost 100 miles away when it was 'delivered'.

Instead of refunding me and claiming the money back from the courier firm, as most sellers would, Mike told me this:

"I'll refund you if and when I get my money back".

He then refused to deal with me via PM as he claimed I was being 'aggressive', I guess asking from my money back was an aggressive action :roll:

I finally got my money back by doing a chargeback via my bank, however this could be reversed and if it does I'll have to take Mike to court to get my money back.

With any transaction its how the seller deals with things that go wrong that is important. IMO Mike handled this extremely badly, I certainly wouldn't buy from him again and I would advise others to avoid him as well.

Bought some EA70 bars and seatpost from Mike for a good price - he even threw in a set of other bars too for good measure ! Can't complain about that ! Good communication from start to finish (today) when the package turned up as promised. Would certainly buy from again.

Bought some wheels from Mike, which if I had done some research on this thread I might have thought twice, but it was a problem free experience and they were exactly what I was expecting. So no problems here! :cool:

Latest posts

Back