KLEIN Attitude Team (FINISHED BUILD!) :-)

It's is not finished :!: Its bar ends still need plugs ;)

Now on a more serious route: That is one very nice Klein! Congratulations Void

Thanx all... very happy with the replies :oops: :cool: I don't think it'll be a BOTM winner, but I'm happy with it as is. Probably will change the waterbottle holder for a silver/black H2O one in the future. Amd I am thinking about getting some black QR's in there (because of the black/silver seatclamp). I saw those KORE QR's for sale here but they're gone already... those would have been cool. Also black/silver.

Uhm... as for the bar-ends, I never put any plugs in there. I have them lying around here. Tried popping them in and they popped right out again. Is there some secret way to get them to seat properly? :oops:

@Martin: Yeah I found those "original" Mt. Christophe straps in a shop at my parents. Had only 2 pairs left and bought both of them (for 2 euros) ;-) I also thought "that's a nice detail for my KLEIN" :cool:

Anyway, best Christmas "gift" ever for me!! Now to wait for some decant weather to ride it and for my cold to go away :-( Having a cold with Christmas/Newyear is defenately NOT cool :evil:

Void(EN12-82)

Void(EN12-82)":tpn1v9wq said:
Thanx all... very happy with the replies :oops: :cool: I don't think it'll be a BOTM winner,...

Are you sure? Normally it would defo be one of the nicest entries and serious contender too I would say.

On the bar ends: Onza plugs should be in there. The same as that go in ends of your bar. New Onza bar ends come with 2 pair plugs. One pair already installed in the bar ends, the other for the bar. Of course it doesn't hurt if you don't have them installed, except for if it rains maybe...

behoorlijk :D (sorry that was dutch) :D very nice hope mine wil work out the same ;)

kore skewers are available at mammoet in den haag also ;)

Back