Vicious Cycles Metal Guru

Local powder coaters called Chameleon, small business unit outfit. The finish is good and if I had to quibble a wee bit more care could have been taken but nothing that can't be sorted with a bit of cleaning and scraping. £70 for frame forks and bars. Best powder job I've had done though.

Need to decide on decal colour next :? Purple? Orange? Red? Silver? Black? Pink? :eek:

kaiser":27ruyork said:
Local powder coaters called Chameleon, small business unit outfit. The finish is good and if I had to quibble a wee bit more care could have been taken but nothing that can't be sorted with a bit of cleaning and scraping. £70 for frame forks and bars. Best powder job I've had done though.

Need to decide on decal colour next :? Purple? Orange? Red? Silver? Black? Pink? :eek:
Indigo

kaiser":34b8iyiv said:

Hubba Bubba bubblegum pink! :cool:

Loving the powdercoat. Looking forward to seeing this one :)

kermitgreenkona88":3sy7vi4n said:
Hubba Bubba bubblegum pink! Cool

+1 :cool: :cool:

Bazooka Joe!
+2 :p
After all, it's that kind of bike; two fingers up at everything, and getting on with the serious business of having fun.

You wait,
Just you wait... :cool: :p

Pic

6004854200_67057bda51_b.jpg

I'm a bit underwhelmed so far to be honest! Its always hard getting used to the snub nosed short stems and swept bars are never going to rock! Just lacks that vavavoom at the mo, though that also might in part be to do with a lessoning of mtb interest :oops: Need to order a seat collar today and new tyres are called for methinks.

Nice erse though :)

6004309603_69bf388ac5_z.jpg

I think it looks lush, sell it to me when you are bored- always wanted a green bike anyroads :cool:

no pink please!!!!!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back