Votec Cougar 1998
Marin indian fire trail 1994
Sunn Revolt 2 1996

(Sorry i can't post Url for this time )
I wish to have your opinion on these bikes
thanks for your answers

PS: Sorry for my english , i use a lot Google Translate :oops:
And sorry if I'm wrong section to ask my question .. I am just French :LOL:

Welcome to the site. This thread is more for valuations of retro bikes, that which is better or best. You might get more of a response if you post your question, with those bikes, in the main "Retro MTB Chat" forum on this site. The bikes you listed seem to be totally different from each other, for the most part. If you want something for getting around the city, in addition to trails, while still being somewhat vintage, I'd suggest going with a hard tail or rigid (front suspension or no suspension). Might give you the most satisfaction and use. But try your question as a thread in the forum stated above.
Good luck with your search.

ps. Also use the search function on the site, for the bikes you have questions about. It's likely you will find some info.

SDG S2000 Ti Kevlar 07/1995

What is this saddle worth? It is in nearly perfect condition?

Attachments

• IMG_4811_klein.JPG
    IMG_4811_klein.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,515
Re: SDG S2000 Ti Kevlar 07/1995

Rahbari":vew8ruzg said:
What is this saddle worth? It is in nearly perfect condition?

Easily, one of the most uncomfortable saddles I've ridden, but it was the bee's knees for a time in the 90's. I sold a used one for $45.00 a year or two again, so your's should be worth at least that much; probably more.

Whats this Pauls rear mech worth?

P1010996.jpg

P1010998.jpg

What would be the 'worth' of an almost complete XT groupset including wheels?

M730 hubs on Mavic 231,

Thumbies, mechs, chainset (biopace with correct rings) and BB, all in very good condition...?

legrandefromage":1wi0qsld said:
What would be the 'worth' of an almost complete XT groupset including wheels?

M730 hubs on Mavic 231,

Thumbies, mechs, chainset (biopace with correct rings) and BB, all in very good condition...?

Going on the prices I've bought and sold for I'd say VGC XT should go for:

Wheels- £70.
Thumbies- £35/40.
Front Mech- £15.
Rear Mech- £25/30.
Chainset- £40.
BB- £15.

MORATI HC 1.1 TI PRO RACE (HARD TAIL TITANIUM) MTB

MORATI HC 1.1 TI PRO RACE (HARD TAIL TITANIUM) MTB

Hi, I have a MTB with a Morati HC1.1 Ti Pro Race frame that I am thinking about selling. (It currently sits in a corner of my apartment, unused, and I am moving interstate at the end of the year. Until now, I’ve resisted selling it, for sentimental reasons and because it is just such superb quality, but I think the time has come).

I’d be prepared to sell the bike either whole or to part it out (I’m guessing I’d get more if I part it out?) and was just curious as to what I might be able to ask for the frame and parts? I heard through a reliable source that this is a good place to ask! (Especially if there are any diehard Morati fans out there).

The frame is a hand made Titanium Morati frame. In case you are not familiar with the MORATI brand……MORATI Titanium Bicycle Components was a small operation that existed within the Mora Aerospace company in the Czech Republic from 1995 – 2006. Because of their existence within the Mora Aerospace company (who have made titanium turbines and other items for the aviation industry since 1950), their technology and capabilities were very advanced compared to the usual bicycle frame manufacturers. In a short period of time, MORATI Titanium Bicycle Components developed an enviable reputation for producing high end titanium bicycle frames and parts. Unfortunately, however, the Mora Aerospace company was taken over by an American company, Honeywell, who had no interest in cycling, and MORATI Titanium Bicycle Components was closed down and the remaining frames and parts were sold out.

I’m not sure how many frames were produced, but MORATI bicycle frames have a sophisticated design that uses an oversize crossbar to assure high rigidity of the triangle base. The design of the rear part of the frame - MORATI Stays - is unique by its stiffness and support for the rear brake pivots. It easily meets and exceeds the strict parameters required for the use of hydraulic brakes or V-brakes. Rear construction also enables use of International Standard disc brakes. The frames are compatible with worldwide standard component sizes.

This particular bike provides a beautiful ride and climbs like a goat. My ex-partner built it up for me. Although the frame was built in 1998, it (and the components) have had little use and are in top condition. (This lack of use has been due to the fact that I: am mostly a roadie; have very limited free time – I’ve been running my own business for the last 9 years; and also injured my shoulder skiing not long after the bike was built and stayed off it as a result. One fall would have meant shoulder surgery).

Specs for the bike and frame are as follows:

Bike specs (pics attached):
Frame: MORATI HC 1.1 Ti Pro Race 19” frame (full details below)
Forks: RockShox Pilot C100 (2003)
Groupset: Full Shimano Deore XT groupset including 8 speed
rapidfire shifters; 11 - 30 cassette
Cranks: 175mm
Wheels: Mavic 217 SUP (32 spoke)
Spokes: Sapin race spokes and nipples
Tyres: Mythos XC 2.10F, Mythos XC 2.10R K
Bars: CODA Expert
Bar ends: CODA
Grips: Serfas
Stem: ?
Seatpost: Ritchey
Saddle: WTB SST.K
Pedals: Shimano PD-M747
Bidon cages: Club Roost (alloy)

Frame specs
Material: Titanium alloys Ti 3AL,2.5V and Ti 6AL,4V.
Colour: Natural titanium
Size: 19”
Geometry: Seat tube angle (degrees): 73°
Head tube angle (degrees): 71°
Size centre to centre (mm): 457
Top tube length (mm): 578
Seat tube length (mm): 507
Chain stay length (mm): 425
Wheel base (mm): 1073
Head tube length (mm): 116

Attachments

• Morati seat stays.jpg