Yeti AS-R Carbon 2008

Sweet :D

There's always a certain something about Yetis old or new which makes them special.

just had my 2nd ride and i'm in love :oops:

the frame wasn't NOS, i bought the frame, forks, rear shock and chris king headset off Ebay for a bargain price. It was one of those rare occasions when it was better than advertised which doesn't happen very often on Ebay :LOL:

thesneaker":rkbqd3fh said:
just had my 2nd ride and i'm in love :oops:

the frame wasn't NOS, i bought the frame, forks, rear shock and chris king headset off Ebay for a bargain price. It was one of those rare occasions when it was better than advertised which doesn't happen very often on Ebay :LOL:

Im kinda in the same boat as you Im building a ARC using nearly a NOS frame :)

saw the exact same model last week in melbourne aussie 1/2 price (was $8700Aus) for a new bike old stock lge frame, blue/white colours, fox fork xt cranks xo running gear formula 1 brakes, mavic cross max wheels, ritchey stem carbon bars....still there my wife wouldn't let me buy & bring home to NZ..... :cry:

:cool:

I'd like to maybe 'swap' my alloy one for the carbon one, someday :)

If you ever have your fill of fun on it, let me know ;) I'm not holding my breath though ;) :LOL:

wadsy":19ll0fia said:

If you ever have your fill of fun on it, let me know ;) I'm not holding my breath though ;) :LOL:

I can't see that happening anytime soon, it just gets better the more i ride it ;)

thesneaker":3trzdbv0 said:
wadsy":3trzdbv0 said:

I can't see that happening anytime soon, it just gets better the more i ride it ;)

:LOL:

Back