Feedback
View
A rather Snazzy Bonty Ti

bonty1.jpg

Having a 1" King Rasta fitted!

Bonty2.jpg

And this afternoon a Kona King Kahuna

Kahuna1.jpg

Having a good old reaming out to 27.2, i can feel the sweat already!

Kahuna2.jpg

The King Kahuna belongs to a mate, who also has 2 (count 'em!) Litespeeds! and far too much money (No wife / Kids / House / Car.... etc.)
:( :( :(

Three thoughts:

1. I want to come and work in your shop

2. I want to buy that Bontrager Ti

3. I don't feel so bad having fitted HT IIs to the XLM now ;)

Kona

The King Kahuna weighs in at a super svelte 21lb 4oz!.

and its not all Titanium bikes in the workshop, we of course have to work on the dreggs of the earth most of the time.

we do however work on quite a few retro classics, in fact we are about to renovate a Muddy Fox Explorer, totally stock, in bright Yellow, to its former glory.

I'll keep you all posted with pictures of the more lovely bikes (retro) we get in tho'!

Bonty ti

stevek":2yr8cf30 said:
Is that a disc mount I spy on the Bonty?

Hey! I think it is...that could just be the inspiration I need to get mine repaired and back on the trails again...

Simon am contemplating selling should I decide not to go down the repair route (a weld on the driveside chainstay cracked)

Tangent dude, it'll cost about £100-£150 for a ti weld repair. How bad a crack is it? You got a pic anywhere?

Steve...there's pics of mine in its "glory days" to be found elsewhere on the site, haven't got any of the actual crack tho' but runs most of the way around the weld on the driveside chainstay : these welds are quite prominient and sort of visible in the first pic. It's been hanging on the wall for awhile now, as I've not been overly convinced of the wisdom of getting it repaired.

Back