CUBE or GHOST instead of UK or USA mtb's?

theredchili":21tc0tcj said:
Well I have recently brought a Cube Ams 110 Pro, and I must say have been very impressed , allot of bike for the money and its a dream to thrash around ,I certainly wouldn't hesitate buying another.

some may find it a little bright, but I quite like it :cool:

Looks like you've pinched mine ;)

Out of curiosity, how do you get on with the saddle? mines making my todger go numb.

No problems with the saddle ,the only issue I have is a bit of drift on the front wheel, tried lowering the tyre pressure , may try a tyre change yet

theredchili":26wjhlag said:
No problems with the saddle ,the only issue I have is a bit of drift on the front wheel, tried lowering the tyre pressure , may try a tyre change yet

Drop the bar height by 10-15mm?

Andy R":10me163k said:
theredchili":10me163k said:

Bit reluctant to do this, its fine at high speed and I like how the front end "feels"
Just at low speed it seems to be an issue

theredchili":18fdfv8d said:
Andy R":18fdfv8d said:
theredchili":18fdfv8d said:

Bit reluctant to do this, its fine at high speed and I like how the front end "feels"

Or saddle forward on the rails a bit (since it looks to be well back on a post with some layback) and/or make a conscious effort to get over the bars a bit more in slow turns to help the front to stick.
Do you only have this problem when in the saddle?

Andy R":2lp58ytp said:
theredchili":2lp58ytp said:
Andy R":2lp58ytp said:
theredchili":2lp58ytp said:

Or saddle forward on the rails a bit (since it looks to be well back on a post with some layback) and/or make a conscious effort to get over the bars a bit more in slow turns to help the front to stick.

come to think about it, think I only get this whilst in the saddle,hence fast and technical is ok ! not sure if i can move the saddle any further forward, but will look into it

theredchili":2yg10ew3 said:
Andy R":2yg10ew3 said:
Andy R":2yg10ew3 said:

come to think about it, think I only get this whilst in the saddle,hence fast and technical is ok ! not sure if i can move the saddle any further forward, but will look into it

A last thought - what front tyre pressure are you using and how much sag on the forks?

Andy R":1deoyy76 said:
theredchili":1deoyy76 said:

tyre pressure dropped to about 28-30 psi, not sure on sag,was set up at my LBS for my weight

A last thought - what front tyre pressure are you using and how much sag on the forks?

Back