Bristol Ride Sunday 4th Sept -** Important update Page 7**

totti":353c3ixs said:
Looks fast and smooth...
Shall I fit my training slicks?? ;)

oh yea, its fast and smooth !, you could fit slicks but I would suggest more on the lines of a semi slick if you really want to skinny on you tread, Its fairly loose in places and a little greasy in parts tbh ;)

Gravy Monster":kwxucjuo said:
totti":kwxucjuo said:
Looks fast and smooth...
Shall I fit my training slicks?? ;)

oh yea, its fast and smooth !, you could fit slicks but I would suggest more on the lines of a semi slick if you really want to skinny on you tread, Its fairly loose in places and a little greasy in parts tbh ;)

Haha! I'll keep the slicks for the road I think.
Got a pair of 1.75" WCS Z max's fitted to some 231s on XT hubs - I'll be fitting them I think!
If I ever see my Clockwork again, that is... ;)

tiboltrider":y3h1c10n said:
totti":y3h1c10n said:
If I ever see my Clockwork again, that is... ;)

Is it nearly ready yet? :roll:

Is it hell. :cry:

Well, actually I lie, it is. It just hasn't been dispatched yet.
The guy who sprayed it is on holiday, so gonna have to wait until he gets back I guess.... :roll:

totti":228erots said:
The guy who sprayed it is on holiday, so gonna have to wait until he gets back I guess.... :roll:

With hindsight.... I should have waited for you to get that sprayer you showed me! Have you used it yet?? :)

totti":aifkmdfe said:
totti":aifkmdfe said:

With hindsight.... I should have waited for you to get that sprayer you showed me! Have you used it yet?? :)

That's rubbish. He should have posted it before he went away! :evil:

Nah, it's still in the box. Won't be long though! :)

wow a stones through where my brother used ot live in clifton, still should be up for this, what time are people looking at meeting there?

I would say the usual Retrobike standard of 10:00 for a 10:30 start :cool:

I also think a Jumble / swapsies / Karma could also be on the cards for after the ride ;)

Latest posts

Back