The official Vintage TITANIUM Mag Scan section

DBR Axis TT

Looking forward to it if you can. The DBR is my summer bike at the mo down here in Tasmania. Thanx. KJ

Diamond Back Axis TT, MBA July93
dbr1800.jpg

Good, simple, functional......... Diamond Back Axis TT

I know this isn't a scan, but its definetly worth looking at. The guy is selling the morati cranks on ebay and he's included a photo of the complete bike.
93_3.JPG

How nice is that? :p

Well very nice.

Speaking of Morati, I have a spare left crank arm in 175mm ... if anyone ever has a lead on a drive side in similar length ...

All this huff and puff....where's the Xizang

Someone out ther must have a back issue of MBA with a report on Juli Furtado's, Rishi Grewals or just a write up on the Xizang frame in general?

Re: All this huff and puff....where's the Xizang

gm1230126":1l6blr0z said:
Someone out ther must have a back issue of MBA with a report on Juli Furtado's, Rishi Grewals or just a write up on the Xizang frame in general?

Got it, and even saw it while going through the stack the other day. Take me a few days to get around to scanning it.

I wish MBA had been printed on a little higher quality stock. You have to handle these old mags carefully.

Re: All this huff and puff....where's the Xizang

gm1230126":3f9ua0w0 said:

Just went through the collection. I found a 1991 issue with Juli Furtado's Easton Yeti, but I didn't find Rishi.

I looked through 1987 and didn't find any titanium but I seem to be missing August of that year.

October 1992 had reviews of several ti bikes, and I scanned them. I'll clean up the scans and post them later.

Back