Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't belive you lucky bastards are going to be tearing around Cannock while I am at a f*ckin Pantomime.. :cry:

oh no your not

oh yes I am

panto_72.jpg

kill me, kill me now

I`m still coming but i may be a bit slow,I`ve damaged some ligements in me ankle :cry: and it`s all swollen :cry: and red :cry: ,and my yo-eddy might snap :cry: but it`s all good :shock:

Dont worry monsterfat, we're all going to be slow because of all the Christmas cheer (aka booze, food and late nights!) :LOL:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":k6i4rty6 said:
Dont worry monsterfat, we're all going to be slow because of all the Christmas cheer (aka booze, food and late nights!) :LOL:

Phew! glad you said that. I managed to drag myself out the other night, the first time in a few weeks, god I was hanging out.

Just a thought but I seem to be bringing various bits and pieces for people so might bring along some extra parts in case anyone wants to do some swops or even part with cash (post ride of course otherwise we may never leave the car park!).

Anyone else fancy this?

Please dont bring anything red, Ed.... ;)

Just the bar ends, just the bar ends, just the bar ends......... :LOL:

I'll be on my new bike i'm afraid chaps due to new parts purchased and the forks on the Klein have pissed their oil all over the garage floor post ride, a service is desperately needed methinks.

I'll bring some Turkey for a treat if you like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back