Overbury's "The Riddler"

Rod_Saetan":1wju6sr3 said:
Any half decent bike shop should have the tool for that no?

You would think so wouldn't you. In fact 3 directed me to Argos, one didn't even know what JIS was. :LOL:

Rod_Saetan":1wju6sr3 said:
I dont want to pay Argos prices for fancy paintjobs!

I know what you mean, this paint job is a big extravagance. I always intended to do everything on a budget but the paint really has been worth it.

I have been more restrained with everything else (believe me I wish I could go out and put Paul's this and that on it. . . .maybe one day!)

That's looking a bit good.

I'm getting that Overbury's twitch at the moment. The twitch that makes my bank balance quiver.

Wow Luke :cool:

Looks better than great and am so pleased you have it back :cool: Hopefully it will be ready for the SW ride next month ;)

Cant wait to see the rest of it :D

Gravy Monster":362w6k66 said:
Wow Luke :cool:

Looks better than great and am so pleased you have it back :cool: Hopefully it will be ready for the SW ride next month ;)

Cant wait to see the rest of it :D

Cheers mate, I am quietly confident it will be ready, only hold up is the minor work being done atm.

Another taster of things to come :D

p1010944v.jpg

the_duke":l87j40f2 said:
Cheers mate, I am quietly confident it will be ready, only hold up is the minor work being done atm.

Another taster of things to come :D

So exciting :LOL:

Nice back tyre as well ;)

wow.............................................. :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool:

Could it be looking any cooler....... :cool:

LOOK how accurate the colours and finish are...!!!!

the only word TOO use......BESPOKE..!!!! :cool:

IM SAT ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AWAITNG THE NEXT INSTALLMENT...!!!

Cheers everyone for the positive comments. Here is the final result, sorry for the amount of pics . . . . . . .

p1010985y.jpg

p1010980o.jpg

p1010977i.jpg

p1010962o.jpg

p1010963p.jpg

p1010970g.jpg

Gorgeous!! That paint is fantastic!
Only thing I'm not sure on are the purple bits. Would look loads better with those being black or green, in my humble opinion ;)

Back