GT Xizang 1995

Your Xizang is getting better and better :D

As I have the hapiness of knowing some of your other projects, I am sure this Xizang will keep improving ;)

Congratulations Nuno

nogueira.nuno":19eeve4c said:
Humm, nice ideas thanks ;)

Really love that idea on your pic matthew71, using the Blue on the seatpost and Stem :)

But at th moment this is what I´ve done just to see how it looks or can be improved :cool:

I like ! :oops: :D

Black tires with gum wall ! ;)

Lets try to be diferent :) :LOL:

Its just a test to the colour and while everything that I "wish" is not available or on the garage :)

My Syncros Seatpost Titanium is still on is way due to a small issue but on the Box comes also another Stem with Zero Rise so its should look better that way ;)

Hope you guys like it ;)

I can see that not too many people enjoyed the Green tyres :oops:

Any way and finally some changes on the way.

The Syncros Ti Seatpost is fitted and another Stem now with Zero rise ;)

I have a set of Onza Ti Bar Ends on the way and a probably a Ti bar to give it a try, not sure how it will look after that.

I´m still not very expert on this Retro perfect builds or what should be the best parts to fit sutch a fine frame but I like to try diferent things or make diferent builds so open to opinions.

;)

Hi All,

I know that the Green tyres are still there but soon "I hope" will be replaced so...

Any way let me Update some of the Things I´ve installed recently :)

But first I wana say thanks to some friends that gave me an extra help in trying to get some parts(they know very weel who are they) ;)

Parts Installed :

Syncros Titanium HandleBar
Onza Titanium Bar Ends
Syncros Stem 120mm 0º Rise
Carbon Brake Booster ACP
Cassette XTR M900
Turquoise Grip Shift Grips
New Decals on Bar Ends and Stem
Titanium Bolts(90%(still) on Bike

Titanium Bolts installed now:

Syncros Seatpost
Sycnros Stem
Onza Bar Ends
Magura Brakes
Rock Shox Full Kit(still need the Ti Springs :( )

But lets show some Pics :)

And also some pics of my(almost ready!) Family GT Bikes :)

Hope you guys like it and feel free to give Opinions ;)

Regards

Nuno Nogueira

Its for my soon but he still needs some extra Inches to reach well the Pedals :)

And now with Amber Tyres to give it a try :)

Hey retro folks,

Here's my 99 Xizang with M950 XTR bits.

This photo is a bit old but is mostly still the same, well the steerer tube has been chopped down further, different stem installed and that fugly bike computer which shouldn't have been there in the first place has gone.

The forks have been destroked to 80mm but really don't look it.

Anyhow, here's the Zanger....

Xizang99.jpg

Back