Road Cycling Forums/Clubs?

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I'm wanting to get myself a modern road bike and over the course of the next 12months do a few time-trials/duathlon type events, just see where things lead me I guess.
Can anyone recommend any forums which would be good for searching bike buying info, local road cycling clubs, upcoming events etc???

jimo746":2fpeke7l said:
I'm wanting to get myself a modern road bike and over the course of the next 12months do a few time-trials/duathlon type events, just see where things lead me I guess.
Can anyone recommend any forums which would be good for searching bike buying info, local road cycling clubs, upcoming events etc???

Good place to start is bike radar, a few "i can do 60mph uphill" kinda guys on there, but there is loads of info and handy tips

Regards to local clubs, just type in "cycling clubs in ........." thats the best bet.

Joining a club is a great place to start if your new to road bikes, there is usually different paced ride groups who will drag you along :LOL:

To find a club check the BC website as a good starting point > http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/clubfinder

I ride with my local road club, it's a good way to get the miles in.

Forum wise bike radar is a good suggestion. You might also look on veloriders, the ctc forum and road.cc.

Back