Lincoln aftermath!

FluffyChicken":14dphq0r said:
the general aches and pains, dislike of sitting down, then standing up and sleepiness.

:LOL:

That will everything then ;)

My legs are easing a bit now, but suffice to say me and the Karakoram are still not talking to each other!

I can honestly say thats the best group ride I've done in a long time. You 'Norvunurs' arent a bad bunch, even if I did struggle to understand you most of the day ;)

Will definately repay the visit by taking the £2.70 on the chin and cross bridge for your next rideout :cool:

legrandefromage":uo3l5qcp said:
Why was I not blessed with a naturally smiley face???

Why did I have a shy moment with all that northernessness and not realize who the bloody hell I was riding with?

nice meeting you all ;)

:D :D

why did i keep calling you andy?
why didnt any one tel me not to call you andy and call you mark :oops: :? :D

mikef350":wk7651e1 said:
legrandefromage":wk7651e1 said:
Why was I not blessed with a naturally smiley face???

Why did I have a shy moment with all that northernessness and not realize who the bloody hell I was riding with?

nice meeting you all ;)

:D :D

why did i keep calling you andy?
why didnt any one tel me not to call you andy and call you mark :oops: :? :D

'cos the names Ralph.

I realise this was a while ago, but did anyone log this ride?

It's in my neck of the woods (my house is probably in the background in those climbing shots) and would like to find some new routes.

Cheers
thumbs.gif

I think this might have been before we had this modern tracking technology.

Was it really only a year ago :shock: . Give Andy B a shout though.

AR-CoolC":2azcgqm0 said:
I realise this was a while ago, but did anyone log this ride?

It's in my neck of the woods (my house is probably in the background in those climbing shots) and would like to find some new routes.

Cheers
thumbs.gif
I didn't get a GPS log of this route, sorry

If you're on FaceBook would could hook you up with Pickle and he may be able to describe where everything was, I don't think LGF was awake enough to remember.

Back