why doesn't pace make their classic rc 200 frame again?

racefaceec90

Devout Dirtbag
it's a classic design,and still viable today (not that i had the good fortune to own/try one) in my opinion.if they started to make their classic rc 200,it would still sell like hot cakes.i really think that they let go of a great frame (am not really into their new frames t.b.h).also while i'm at it,gt should bring the original zaskar back (as they did with the VERY ltd edition run of them,that they did) who's with me? :D

Don't be surprised if you see something square from Pace again.

It is after all their 25th anniversary next year.

One of their postings on facebook was a "what do you want to see for our 25th anniversary?", responses to which led me to believe that it might be on the cards....

Didn't the know how to make square bikes go when one of the original owners (can't remember which one) got kicked out by the other?

dbmtb that will be awesome if they do (damn will mean that i will have to save like the clappers in advance to get one!) FluffyChicken cannot agree with you more though. have just recently bought a lovely charge duster mid bike ;) steel is real! :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pace-Cycles-Ltd/197741006933584?ref=ts

Go through postings back to 10th June.

Pace Cycles Ltd
Pace Cycles's 25th Anniversary next year...... We want to do something a bit more special then just a T-Shirt...
10 June at 17:07 · Like ·

Rich Matthews Mmmm, square tubed limited edition...sounds lovely
11 June at 10:43 · Like · 1 person

Pace Cycles Ltd We asked Adrian about this and he just gave a knowing smile... keep an eye out :) You just never know....
11 June at 15:04 · Like

Interesting....... I wonder will it be produced in China like the current range :shock: :shock: :shock:

if they are going all square again, which i don't mind, they should atleast go ALL sqaure like the Rc100, never understood why they changed to a round seattube on the RC200 - 300??

It will never happen. They guys who built the RC frames are no longer there and probably wouldn't go back for a gold pig. It wasn't a very nice ending shall we say.

SJ

Back