Gates! I've had it up to here with gates - AFTERMATH

Again, thank you to you all for coming along. A good turnout, weather not too mad and the route seemed far easier this year!

Completely hopeless at putting names to faces so I leave you to fill the blanks and let everyone know who was who and all that.

Unsurprisingly with our high technology modern bikes, not one mechanical was had despite the harsh conditions at the pub...

Attachments

• cheesy roll call.jpg
    cheesy roll call.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 586
  • a bridge too far.jpg
    a bridge too far.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 586
  • field of dreams.jpg
    field of dreams.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 586

Attachments

• roll call!.jpg
    roll call!.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 584
  • peleton.jpg
    peleton.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 584
  • quiet country village.jpg
    quiet country village.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 584
Bill gates ride

Must ride backwards next time to get an equal tan on the other side of my arms. Great day out. Thanks.
Names to faces: I'm the one who insisted on splashing through all 4 muddy puddles on the hugely heavy and unnecessarily over-suspended Specialized FSR.

orange

i was the one who stuck the front end of his orange down a hole on the way back :oops: .feetabix was the AA instructor who stalled in the carpark.but it is really a front to get teenage girls in his car :LOL:

we are hoping to put a ride on around our neck of the woods,hope to see some to you there,it,s only a hour and a quater from huntingdon :D

jeees.....my other half has been saying i need to lose a few pounds for a while now.....have you got photoshop lg?......a little off the middle next time eh?...... :roll:

I'm not sure of the mileage andy.....I would say 25 miles but my sore arse would suggest 125......then again Matt did stop me with my dual controls in the lay-by at Corby and try to take advantage of me......

feetabix":3cr19in0 said:
I'm not sure of the mileage andy.....I would say 25 miles but my sore arse would suggest 125......then again Matt did stop me with my dual controls in the lay-by at Corby and try to take advantage of me......

try??

Sounds like he succeeded!!

I'm still on quite a high, such a good ride, and feel quite fresh to be honest, apart from the sore arse!! (that lay-by was busy)
Such a great bunch, perhaps we have the makings of 1 or 2 teams for next years Mayhem!! Really want to do it next year now.

Hope to see you all around Grafham soon.

:D

Back