Drumlanrig planning thread!

Lots going on! If theres anything that needs added to the main thread let us know and I'll stick it in.

okay gazz no major requirements , just the there are other retro bikers there perhaps in the same area maybe with in 30 or so feet

and the thought that we can all camp in the same area
so that maybe the social aspect of the meet may take place

strange i know but, hell thats me

Velo said he would look at the campsite mikee, and as im no camping you might want to put out some feelers in the main thread see if there are other old retro punters who are looking to chum up?

mikee on the thread in the rides section there is a link to a campsite, AFAIK there are a few camping TK and Velo spring to mind.

Further proof if any were needed that no one listens to a word I say or reads a word I type.

I, Velomaniac, will be camping at Penpont Campsite on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August 2011. TK says he will try to be there for Saturday night. RobMac and Mikee intend to camp and I hope they find me at Penpont.

Penpont is a village about a mile south of Drumlanrig and has a shop but alas no longer a pub. The campsite lies to the east end of the village and the prices are reasonable. Google the site and you will find more details or look at the main event thread.

I will gratefully accept a lift from anyone who offers otherwise I'll make my own way. Hopefully we will enjoy a beer/cider or two beneath the stars with a burnt BBQ'd burger or two :D

Back