1993 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #036P3ML

kingroon":i0k7xiqk said:
GoldenEraMTB":i0k7xiqk said:
One Q: why not go with the IRD post on this one; might be a darker black, including the clamp, as opposed to the syncros?

but I'm nitpicking.

I just don't wanna slide it in, only to have to twist it out to get the clamp in place ;) The IRD* is the finishing touch Amigo, I can't thank you enough for the parts I got from you.. They really do set the build apart.. :twisted:

Tonite is MRC Brake SetUp Night :cool:

* Plus, that 425mm length will mean it goes in far enough past the ST/TT junction to strengthen the area..

Ah! Makes sense; very cool and very welcome :cool:

I've been keeping an eye on operation Shock-a-billy #036P3ML and this is looking really sweet. Fantastic build fella , looking forward to seeing it finished. :cool:

Looking amazing. Cannot wait to see it finished now, the forks look spot on as well.

Can I ask you if the cable guides have much play in them when the cable and cable cap are installed?

Cabled..

5967094988_b6c8973cf3_b_d.jpg

racer x":3kpxnpmg said:
Its coming together big time matey awesome what cables are they :cool:

Cheers Dude :cool:

Tried to upload a load of other photos but I've reached the limit on my free Flickr account for the month :roll:

Cables are Avid Flak Jackets ;)

Just keeps getting better and better.

Make me sad to see this though as mine is going to be ages until its anywhere close to been finished!

Rick Draper":38xun95l said:
Just keeps getting better and better.

Make me sad to see this though as mine is going to be ages until its anywhere close to been finished!

Rick, how can you be sad ? yours is shaping up to be a tasty build too, besides, it will be worth the wait i'm sure :D

Back