Original KLEIN ADROIT MC1 from 1992 BLACK GLOSS

Very cool Adroit and an understated one also. I had a black gloss Adroit too some years ago but I like flashy colours more.

I'd change the wheel skewers to original XTR ones OR alternatively would change the seatpost QR to a silver Ringlé CamTwist.

Also the tyres are from post-Trek era, either Death Grips with period correct logos or Specialized tyres (like it probably has been equipped when new).

Top find all in all, a worthy addition to your nice collection! :cool:

thanks brother , the bike got xtr 900 skewers on when i bought it , the owner gave me those ringle from the new adroit gator size 18 his wife is selling . in exchange for the xtr skewers . so iam now looking for the ringle seat post skewer . i am also looking for an nice tyre set .

can anybody help me out ? i have alot retro parts for trade

black gloss was an special colour in 1992 , cost 1000 DM more then gator or other flashy colours , thats why they are really rare now ...

greets florian

I have had the picture of your bike up on one of my computer screens all day. I can't stop looking at it. Amazing.

ez054098":3rhes5qn said:
I have had the picture of your bike up on one of my computer screens all day. I can't stop looking at it. Amazing.

:D :D

i still finding myself in my bikeroom just for looking at this beauty !!

thanks brother !!

greets florian

amazing bike!! and so cool that for a Klein, "just gloss black" is simple but then again it stands out so much...

The fact that it is so simple colour wise does make it different and nice to look at. I suppose we've all become very, very used to seeing Kleins with wild paint jobs that this does just stand out!

yeah , you are right . not many have payed an extra of 1000 DM for the gloss black paint job . since those 3 linear colours was so spectacular back in the 90s . i woud have buyed the gater in the 90s :)

cheers
florian

audi-allroad":3so9mc3e said:
yeah , you are right . not many have payed an extra of 1000 DM for the gloss black paint job . since those 3 linear colours was so spectacular back in the 90s . i woud have buyed the gater in the 90s :)

cheers
florian

We had a gloss black Rascal in our showroom back in the day in my size. About all I could afford back then was a Huffy or I would have picked it up. :(

ez054098":10iqij2v said:
audi-allroad":10iqij2v said:

cheers
florian

We had a gloss black Rascal in our showroom back in the day in my size. About all I could afford back then was a Huffy or I would have picked it up. :(

ohh , you worked for an klein dealer ??

Back