Yo eddy feedback

Bought some lovely cranks from Roy - great price, arrived quickly and well packed, and a really friendly guy to deal with, perfect!

Amazing service. :)

Fantastic tyres, at a great price, sent ridiculously fast!

Truly brilliant. :D

Thanks Roy. :cool:

What a fine fellow

From my recent saddle purchase I can say that Roy is one of life's good guys.

The saddle I purchased got lost in the post from Holland to the UK.

Not only did Roy unquestionally beleive me when I told him it had been lost (as I could have pulling as fast one), he sourced me another, insisted on paying the addtional postage and wouldn't let me pay him until I'd safely recieved the saddle.

Such was his obvious honesty that I bought another sadlle for him to send with along the replacement (although of course I wasn't allowed to pay for that one either until it arrived and I was happy).

They both arrived together, carefully packed, I'm very happy, and Roy is an all round fine fellow indeed. :D

Thanks Roy

Ordered some wildgrippers from Roy and he even threw in an extra one for free, took around 3 days from holland, recommended ! thanks roy !

Received my Merlin road frame today from fellow cloggy Roy. As usual top notch kit, good comms, shipped quickly and well packaged. And the seatpost & fork were sent with the frame as extra's without charge.

Allround good guy, highly recommended.

Thanks!!

Avid BB7's with PAUL levers

Very happy :D
Friendly communication, super fast delivery and item exactly as described.

Cheers :cool:

Back