Zipp carbon fibre cranks NOS boxed SOLD £80

2manybikes

Old School Hero
Hi,
I'm not sure to post these here or in pre 1998?

I'm selling my zipp carbon cranks from 1997/1998. These have never been fitted and have sat around waiting for the perfect high spec build that never happened.

They're unused in the original box. I'm looking for about £80 posted, which isn't bad when you consider that they cost $525 back in 1998!

Details from zip here:
http://www.zipp.com/support/identify/carbon_cranks.php

Pictures to follow.

I know I'm in the queue, but if they are available I would LOOOOOOVE to buy these as I have been searching for a set for TEN years!! They're the ultimate missing piece in my "just like I had it back in the day but unfortunately had to sell it" build...

If I were you, with the interest shown here I would do one of two things, bung them on eBay and watch the price fly, sure you may upset a few peeps but it's yours to do what you wish with.

Alternatively if you were feeling charitable, inspect the build plans of the potential buyers. Check out the previous builds and make yourself happy that they are going to a good home not some one whose going to bolt them to a lowly Townsend, a beat up old classic or some other totally unsuitble steed.

Back